Perhaps a book from the Money Bookstore will provide the information you are looking for.
As an alternative, the following websites give a wealth of information for seniors wanting to know more on Money.
- External Links from the BBC Money Box program
- Peter Lewis’s Web articles on Money – of particular interest to UK residents
- Seniors Network claims to be the Top Web Site For the Over 50’s in the UK.
- The Pension Parity UK website – a fact-filled website with everything you want to know on the Frozen UK Pensions that apply to half of all British Expats living outside the UK
Other informative websites about money include:
- Debt.org is America’s Debt Help Organization, serving the public with thorough, accurate and accessible information online about financial well-being.
If you have any other useful websites, please add them in the comments and the best will be added to this listing. Thanks for any help you are able to give.